New Analyses in ViSta 5.5
Next: New Visualizations
- ANALYSIS PLUGINS! Simplified approach for writing
your own analysis methods. Just follow the coding rules and
drop your code into the plugin folder.
- Data Programs! Programs may be written in Lisp to create
new or modified data objects. This allows you to define any
type of data manipulation and transformation.
- Frequency Table Analysis - New analysis plugin calculates
chi-square and related statistics for N-way frequency tables.
- Latent Growth Curve Visualization - Carla Bann has
written a plugin that visualizes the results of latent growth
- Missing Data Imputation - Pedro Valero has added three
missing data imputation methods: Maximum Liklihood, Casewise
deletion and Pairwise deletion.
- Box-Cox, Folded Power and Dummy Variable Transformations
- Pedro Valero has added these three new transformations to
the transformation menu, writing them as plugins. The Box-Cox
and Folded Power transformations feature visualizations to graphically
estimate the best transformation.
can analyze unbalanced data.
added for simple and bivariate regression
improved for many Analysis Methods
have been improved.
Data can be generated for larger problems.